Annual Registration Fees*
CLICK the Button Below to …
$60 Family Fee ($85 after August 1)
$25 per K-8th Student Registration
$50 per 9-12th Student Registration
*Maximum registration fees per family $160 ($185 after August 1). $60/$85 Annual Processing Fee + $100 Max Student Registration Fees. This does not include any additional fees below that may apply. Families that have previously withdrawn will be considered “New”. HLA also offers pre-registration discounts throughout the school year. Family Maximum only applies at the time of initial registration and for the current school year. Students added later in the year will pay full student registration fees and transfer fees, if applicable.
Registration for each school year ends on May 1. Registration after May 1 requires counselor approval and is subject to additional registration fees (see GAP Year Fee below).
Additional Fees Which May Apply
- International Fee – $50
- Applies to all families living outside the US.
- GAP Year – $185
- For students who were not registered in their country, or with a school and do not have official transcripts for previous years that will need to be transcripted and validated. This fee includes access to enter grades, credits, curricula, resources, and attendance for years not enrolled with HLA or with another school which could provide a transcript. Also included is review of credits and transcripts for these years.
- Apostille/Legalization = $50 + Additional Shipping Fees
- An Apostille is simply the name for a specialized certificate, issued by the Secretary of State. The Apostille is attached to your original HLA document (transcript, diploma, etc) to verify it is legitimate and authentic so it will be accepted in one of the other countries who are members of the Hague Apostille Convention. Some countries also require legalization through their U.S. Consolate. $50 for first document and $15 for each additional document in a request.
- Shipping Fees – Varies
- Certain special documents require additional shipping fees. Also, if you request expedited shipping or shipping through other carriers like FedEx or UPS, those shipping fees will need to be paid to HLA.