Tennessee College & Career Planning System
Please follow the instructions below to begin using Kuder® Navigator — an online educational and career planning system for today’s middle school and high school students.
Individual Registration & Login Instructions
- Visit the Tn College and Career Planning Page on the Kuder Navigator site to register your student.
- Select Create an Account from the Login Area to begin the registration process.
- Select I am a Student and choose your grade level and graduation year from the drop down menu.
You will also be asked to enter your N Activation Code that was provided by your school.
N6324764TWK Navigator Registration Code OR Contact Lani Carey for more information.
- Enter Student Information, and then create a username and password.
- Click Sign Me Up to complete the process.
At this point you can go back and create a Parent Account now that the Student Account has been created.
Navigator Home Page
Taking an Assessment
- 6th Graders: Choose Take Interest Checklist to learn about your interests in the six Career Fields.
- 7-8th Graders: Choose My Interests or My Skills. To get started, you will select your desired education level/degree that you plan to attain.
- 9-12th Graders: Choose Take an Assessment and click on one of the assessment titles. To get started, you will select your desired education level/degree that you plan to attain.
Once you complete the assessments, use your results and the other available tools from the top navigation menu to support your ongoing education and career exploration and planning.