Tennessee College & Career Planning System
Please follow the instructions below to begin using Kuder® Navigator — an online educational and career planning system for today’s middle school and high school students.
Individual Registration & Login Instructions
- Go to the Tennessee College & Career Planning System at http://www.planningyourdreams.
- Select New Users from the Login Area to begin the registration process.
- Select Student and choose your grade level from the drop down menu.
- Click Continue to create your account.
- During the process, you will need to create a unique username and password. Write down your username and password in the space provided for future reference.
User Name: Password:
You will also be asked to enter your N Activation Code that was provided by your school.
N6324764TWK Navigator Registration Code. Good 6/30/2018- 6/30/2019. OR Contact Lani Carey for more information.
- Be sure to check the box next to “I have read and agree to the terms and conditions of use.”
- Click Create new Account to complete the process.
Navigator Home Page
Taking an Assessment
Click on Learn About Myself from the top navigation menu.
- 6th Graders: Choose Take Interest Checklist to learn about your interests in the six Career Fields.
- 7-8th Graders: Choose My Interests or My Skills. To get started, you will select your desired education level/degree that you plan to attain.
- 9-12th Graders: Choose Take an Assessment and click on one of the assessment titles. To get started, you will select your desired education level/degree that you plan to attain.
Once you complete the assessments, use your results and the other available tools from the top navigation menu to support your ongoing education and career exploration and planning.