10th Grade – Checklist
Concerning ALL students
- Every student should use a Planning Sheet and complete all 4 years.
- Use the High School Review button located in Applecore to see a summary of credits completed and credits needed for graduation.
- If you would like a counselor to do a Transcript Review for your student you may enter a request for a Transcript Review by logging into your myHLA account and using the Request Manager.
- FL college-bound students should use the FL Planning Sheet.
- We suggest all students begin on the College4 Path as it is much easier to jump to another path at any time but more difficult to jump on midway through high school.
- A student’s path can be changed at any time. Goal Based Planning is used for the purpose of showing you the options and flexibility available for students depending on their goals.
10th Grade Checklist
Complete a High School Planning Sheet based on the path that best fits your student’s needs.
If your student is interested in participating in Governor’s School refer to Awards and Scholarships.
Also take a look at the Honors Programs we have available for HLA students.
Request a Driver’s License Form (14 business days) before needed. Note: Form is only good for 30 days.
Use the High School Review button in Applecore to see a summary of the credits your student has completed and will need for planning for 11th grade.