11th grade Checklist
Concerning ALL students
- Your student will receive one annual Transcript Review. in the 11th grade and another annual review in the 12th grade.
- 9th and 10th grade students will receive their Transcript Reviews by request only.
- Every student should use a Planning Sheet and complete all 4 years.
- FL college-bound students should use the FL Planning Sheet.
- We suggest all students begin on the College4 Path as it is much easier to jump to another path at any time but more difficult to jump on the college4 Path midway through high school.
- A student’s path can be changed at any time. Goal Based Planning is used for the purpose of showing you the options and flexibility available for students depending on their goals.
Use the High School Review button in Applecore to see a summary of the credits your student has completed and will need for planning for 11th grade.
Refer to Awards and Scholarships for helpful information.
Take a look at HLA’s available Honors Programs.
Take PSAT in October to compete to be a National Merit Scholar.
Take the ACT or SAT at least once in the fall and once or twice in the spring if your student is on a college bound path.
If your student will be taking dual enrollment courses upload forms to the request manager located in your myHLA account.
For students interested in participating in Governor’s School refer to Awards and Scholarships.
- Refer to the Bright Futures for more information.
- Be completing your Community Service requirements and get the proper forms to Crystal.
Use the High School Review button in Applecore to see a summary of the credits your student has completed and will need when planning for 12th grade.