11th grade Checklist – College4 Path
Concerning ALL students
- Your student will receive one annual Transcript Review. in the 11th grade and another annual review in the 12th grade.
- 9th and 10th grade students will receive their Transcript Reviews by request only.
- Every student should use a Planning Sheet and complete all 4 years.
- FL college-bound students should use the FL Planning Sheet.
- We suggest all students begin on the College4 Path as it is much easier to jump off this path at any time but more difficult to jump on midway through high school.
Refer to Awards and Scholarships for helpful information.
Take a look at HLA’s available Honors Programs.
Take PSAT in October to compete to be a National Merit Scholar.
Take the ACT or SAT at least once in the fall and once or twice in the spring.
If your student will be taking dual enrollment courses fax forms to HLA.
For student interested in participating in Governor’s School refer to Awards and Scholarships.
- Refer to the Bright Futures Process for more information.
- Be completing your Community Service requirements and get the proper forms to Karen Johnson Bateman.