12th Grade Timeline – College4 Path
Concerning ALL students
- Your student will receive one annual Transcript Review. in the 11th grade and another annual review in the 12th grade.
- 9th and 10th grade students will receive their Transcript Reviews by request only.
- Every student should use a Planning Sheet and complete all 4 years.
- FL college-bound students should use the FL Planning Sheet.
- Refer to the College4 Path for course recommendations.
Students can do a 5th year if needed to meet graduation requirements or other goals.
If your student will be taking Dual Enrollment courses complete forms and fax to HLA.
Fill out your FAFSA form as soon as possible after October 1
Fill out TN Promise Application by November 1. (Online application available Oct 1-Nov 1)
Fill out the FAFSA form beginning October 1 – January 17 of your senior year.
College applications are due beginning in October.
Request Recommendation Letters if needed. Contact Lani.
Apply for all colleges and scholarships by the posted due date; earlier if possible.
If you have not taken the ACT/SAT take it as soon as possible.
Fill out the Bright Futures Application after Dec. 1.
Refer to Steps for Graduation for additional information.
Refer to Graduation Ceremonies for more information on ordering graduation accessories.