9th Grade – Checklist
Concerning ALL students
- Every student should use a Planning Sheet and complete all 4 years.
- Use the High School Review button located in Applecore to see a summary of credits completed and credits needed for graduation.
- If you would like a counselor to do a Transcript Review for your student you may enter a request for a Transcript Review by logging into your myHLA account and using the Request Manager.
- FL college-bound students should use the FL Planning Sheet.
- We suggest all students begin on the College4 Path as it is much easier to jump to another path at any time but more difficult to jump onto the college4 Path midway through high school.
- A student’s path can be changed at any time. Goal Based Planning is used for the purpose of showing you the options and flexibility available for students depending on their goals.
9th grade checklist:
Complete a High School Planning Sheet based on the path that best fits your student’s needs.
Request a counselor to do a Transcript Review. Make any corrections needed based on your student’s Transcript Review.
Review Graduation Requirements.
Review the Goal Based Planning section of our website for information about the different graduation paths available.
Refer to Awards and Scholarships for helpful information.
Take a look at HLA’s available Honors Programs.
Use the High School Review button in Applecore to see a summary of the credits completed and what will be needed when planning for 10th-grade.