Whether you are new to homeschooling or just new to HomeLife, our staff and counselors are here to make your transition as easy and stress-free as possible!
We have so many reasons why you should choose HLA but here are a few…
Freedom and Flexibility
- Choose your own curriculum and resources.
- Use life as your classroom.
- Change your education plan as needed.
- NO TESTING REQUIRED. We believe that this is a parent’s choice.
- Our mission is to inspire and equip you to develop your child’s unique, God-given gifts.
Free Homeschool Counseling
- We never charge for our counseling – this is the ministry part of what we do.
- Planning and choosing curriculum.
- Planning for high school, college, careers, military and more.
- Recommendation letters, as well as help with scholarship and award applications.
- Direct line to encouragement and support during hard times or burn out.
- Veteran homeschool moms with a heart for ministry and a passion for homeschooling.
Full-service Records Department
- Call or email our staff anytime. They will help with whatever you need as quickly as possible.
- Get assistance with forms and other documentation.
- Transcripts, diplomas, proof of enrollment, student/teacher ID’s and more.
- Get your questions answered and speak to real people.
- Homeschooling moms and dads, graduates and students make up our staff at HLA.
Online Reporting & Account Access Anytime at myHLA
- Update your account information anytime.
- Request forms, transcripts and more with Request Manager.
- Report grades and attendance, keep a portfolio and more in Applecore.
- Check billing information or make a payment online anytime.
- Sleep well knowing your information is safe, secure and accessible.
Information Access Anytime to Anyone
- Access to fully searchable content
- High School Pages…everything you need to know about homeschooling a high schooler.
- Elementary and Middle School Pages.
- Resources and Online Course Options.
- Helpful FAQs
So why HomeLife? We have a dedicated team of staff and counselors that desire to help you succeed. HLA offers flexibility, encouragement and support when you need it.
How do I get started?
PLAN…Put together your education plan by choosing your courses and curriculum and any resources you may use. Get your previous school’s information including the school’s name, phone and fax numbers.
ENROLL…That’s all you need. You are ready to enroll. Click the Enroll Now button below. You will find more information about fees and requirements here. Welcome to the HomeLife Academy family!
DIVE IN for further information! Our website is full of content. Visit our high school pages and FAQ’s. If you can’t find answers you are looking for please don’t hesitate to call, email or chat!