Whether you are new to homeschooling or just new to HomeLife, our staff and counselors are here to make your transition as easy and stress-free as possible!
We have so many reasons why you should choose HLA, but here are a few…
Freedom and Flexibility
- Choose your curriculum and resources.
- Use life as your classroom.
- Change your education plan as needed.
- Free to test your child, but not required. We believe that this is a parent’s choice.
- Our mission is to inspire and equip you to develop your child’s unique, God-given gifts.
Free Homeschool Counseling
- Planning and choosing curriculum.
- Planning for high school, college, careers, military, and more.
- Recommendation letters, as well as help with scholarship and award applications.
- Direct line to encouragement and support during challenging times or burn out.
- Veteran homeschool moms with a heart for ministry and a passion for homeschooling.
Full Records Department
- Call or email our staff anytime. They will help with whatever you need as quickly as possible.
- Get assistance with forms and other documentation.
- Transcripts, diplomas, proof of enrollment, student/teacher IDs, and more.
- Get your questions answered and speak to real people.
- Homeschooling moms and dads, graduates, and students make up our staff at HLA.
Online Account and Record-Keeping Access Anytime at myHLA
- Update your account information anytime.
- Request forms, transcripts, and more with Request Manager.
- Report grades and attendance, keep a portfolio, and more in Applecore.
- Check billing information or make a payment online anytime.
- Sleep well, knowing your information is safe, secure, and accessible.
Information Access Anytime for Anyone
- Fully searchable content
- High School Pages – everything you need to know about homeschooling a high schooler
- Elementary and Middle School Pages
- Resources and Online Course Options
- Helpful FAQs
Why HLA? It’s simple. When families talk to us about what we have to offer, we tell them this. There are many options for homeschooling families, and we believe that we serve together in this ministry with them to provide choices so that they can make the best decision for their families. It’s your choice!
How do I get started?
PLAN…Put together your education plan by choosing your courses and curriculum and any resources you may use. Get your previous school’s information, including the school’s name, phone, and fax numbers.
ENROLL…That’s all you need. You are ready to enroll. Click the Enroll Now button below. You will find more information about the fees and requirements here. Welcome to the HomeLife Academy family!
DIVE IN for further information! Our website is full of content. Visit our high school pages and faqs. If you can’t find the answers you are looking for, please don’t hesitate to call, email or chat.